Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Full Service Checklist: (32 items including Road Test)
- Check operation of instruments gauges all warning lights and horn.
- Check operation of interior and exterior lights.
- Check condition of front and rear (if fitted) wiper blades and operation of washers, top up fluid.
- Check brake fluid level, top up or replace if due (if requested, extra cost).
- Check clutch and power steering fluid level (if applicable), top up.
- Check battery terminals and security.
- Replace spark plugs. (long life / iridium spark plugs will incur an extra charge if due).
- Check operation and travel of handbrake.
- Check brake pedal operation and travel.
Vehicle raised off the ground
- Check (where fitted) power assisted steering belt or auxiliary drive belt for condition and adjustment.
- Check engine and gearbox mountings for security and wear.
- Check and inspect under body of vehicle for corrosion or damage.
- Visually inspect radiator/cooling system for leaks and check condition of hoses.
- Replace oil filter.
- Renew engine oil (includes fully synthetic oil if required).
- Replace air filter.
- Replace Fuel filter for Diesel Engines (Long life Fuel filters will incur an extra charge if due).
- Check front and rear brake pad discs and measure thickness
- Visually inspect condition and security of steering rack: suspension, mountings and gaiters.
- Visually inspect track rod ends,ball joints for condition wear and security.
- Visually inspect drive shaft joints for wear and gaiter condition and prop shaft joints for wear and condition.
- Visually inspect exhausts system condition,security and leakage.
- Visually inspect security and condition of fuel lines, brake pipes, flexible hoses and handbrake cables.
- Check for any visible signs of brake fluid leakage on front and rear back plates
- Visually inspect front and rear shock absorber, suspension and mountings, for wear, condition and leakage.
- Check all tyres for condition and wear, check and adjust all tyre pressures.
- Check wheel bearings for excess play or noise.
- Check and advice on timing belt replacement interval.
- Carry out road test.
- Reset service level indicator (Where applicable).
- Stamp service book.